Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Pennies Keep Rolling in...

The following message was written by a new Penny Harvest Coach regarding her experiences:

"Today I took pictures of the progress of Penny Harvest and thought I would share them with you. I am very proud of the progress we have made in only 1 week. I was afraid we wouldn't get one bag of pennies let alone 6 and they keep rolling in. I am very proud of the teachers and students working so hard to make this such a successful project. Hope you enjoy the pictures!"


YPF is supporting 44 local schools in this year's Penny Harvest. We are expecting close to 5 million pennies to be collected by the first week of December! All of the money will be used by local school children to make grants to organizations that support issues kids care about.
Keep up that Harvesting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment